Teachers' curriculum vitae
1) Atakhanova Guilzagira Maxatovna was born in 1973,in the south part of Kazakhastan. She graduated Kazakh nasional University named affer al-farabi, the faculty «how study» she worked as a senior teacher in KazNPU named affer Abai from 1995-2007. Nowadays she is a senior lecturerer of The chair of criminal law and crimes in KazNU named affer Al-Faravi In 2004 she wrote her scientific research on the theme: «The crinunal punishment for owing and spenoling somebodgi propoty».
Studu subject- factors that to theft other propertu committed by misappropriation and waste, criminal charge and to prevent that kind of crime funding.
This subject purpose is to determine main criminological and criminal – Law descriptions of the theft others property commited by misappropriation or waste. To develop the system on this basis, and to work out suggestion on improvement of operating standard constructions on criminal charge for this crime.
In this study process were used historical, comparative, statistical, sociological and formal- locical methods. Stydu sciens novelty is from the fungtion of new criminal code was analysed ideal and structure singns of the thef others property commited by misappropriation or waste on monographic lewel specicfications of embezzler – crime subject,- systemized geneal and specific functions of crime prevent, the responsibility basis and crime charge for that kind of crime.
2) Mussabekova Aigul Rustembekovna graduated in 2011 the Bachelor of Science with honors from the al-Farabi Kazakh National University. In 2011 entered the magistracy in the al-Farabi Kazakh National University, the Faculty of Law at the Chair of criminal law, criminal trial and criminalistics at the scientific-pedagogical direction. In 2013 she defended her dissertation on "Ensuring the principle of inviolability of the home in the criminal trial" (on Kazakh language) and received a degree Master of Law.
She has more than 10 scientific articles, published in leading scientific journals of Kazakhstan and foreign countries.
Mussabekova A.R. currently works as an assistant on chair of criminal law, criminal trial and criminalistics, teaches discipline, criminal law, criminal procedural law, advocacy and lawyer activity.
Field of research: criminal law, criminal procedural law, criminalistics.
3) Sharipovа Asel Bostanovna graduated in 2002 with honors from KazSNU Al-Farabi, in 2004 she graduated the magistracy. From 2004 to 2006 she studied at at the Department of the judiciary and criminal proceedings. In 2006, she was admitted to the department as an assistant, then transferred to the position lecturer, senior lecturer, since 2011 works as dosent in the chair of criminal law, criminal procedure and criminology.
In 2009 she defended her candidate dissertation: "Equality of arms as a condition for the implementation of the adversarial criminal proceedings in the Republic of Kazakhstan" on the specialty 12.00.09 - criminal procedure, criminalistics and judicial examination, operatively-search activity.
She has more 20 scientific articles published in leading scientific journals in Kazakhstan.
Field of research: Criminal Procedure Law, the law enforcement agencies.
4) My name is Nurbol Jetibayev. I work at the Kazakh National University named after al-Farabi since 2001. I have finished the faculty of law of the KazNU in 1999 with honors.
After I have studied masters degree of law for two years and finished it in 2001 with honors. For live years I was working as a teacher of the Department of Criminal Law and Criminology. In 2006 transferred to the post of Senior Lecturer in Criminal Law and Criminology. In 2009 I successfully defended my thesis on "Criminal liability of medical staff for the failure of their professional duties." Since 2010, I was working as an associate professor of criminal law, criminal procedure and criminalistic. I teach in the kazakh, russian and english languages.
In the following disciplines: criminal law, organization and planning of research, theory and practice victimological security, criminal penitetntiary law, legal statistics and etc.
I am chairman of the scientific student club "Zanger". I have more than 40 articles, 1 monograph and 1 teaching aids. The title of monograph: "Criminal policy and the issue of liability of medical staff." Name of teaching aids: "Criminal liability of medical staff for failure to perform its professional duties."
5) Bisengali Liliya was born January 19, 1989 in Almaty region, p. Boraldai.
From 1996 to 2003 she studied at secondary school № 17, p. Boraldai Almaty region.
From 2003 to 2006 she studied at the Linguistic Gymnasium number 15 in Almaty.
In 2006 she entered the law faculty of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, where graduated with honors in 2010, receiving a Bachelor of academic law.
During the training was the head of the group, the chairman of the Anti-Corruption Student Club, took an active part in the work of scientific conferences. Is the winner of the Republican legal Olympiad among university students in individual and team competitions in 2009.
In 2010 she entered the Faculty of Law Master's Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, from which she graduated with honors in 2012, received an academic master's degree in legal sciences.
During the period of study in the magistracy was the head of the stream, the chairman of the Anti-Corruption Student Club, took an active part in the work of scientific conferences. Also carried out research work as a trainee researcher on the program of fundamental research "Modern criminal policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the problems of law-making in the context of globalization."
In 2012 she was accepted as assistant chair of criminal law, criminal procedure and criminalistics Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. From 2013 till now works as a teacher of chair criminal law, criminal procedure and criminalistics Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Has authored more than 25 scientific and educational articles, including two articles in the database Scopus, 1 teaching aid, 1 monograph (co-authored).
6) Duzbayeva Saltanat Bekbolatkyzy in 2010 graduated from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Law department, the specialty “Law”.
In 2012 she received her master’s degree in “Law” from the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Theme of the master dissertation "Criminal policy in the sphere of struggle against crime of minors".
Since 2012 she works at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, in the department of criminal law, criminal trial and criminalistics.
Duzbayeva Saltanat Bekbolatkyzy actively takes part in educational and methodical and research work of university, participates in various international and republican conferences.
She is the curator of students of 3rd course, group №309.
She published more than 30 scientific and educational and methodical articles.
7) Akbolatova Maral Yeltayevna in 1992 entered the Faculty of Law in the specialty "Jurisprudence" in Al-Farabi University and graduated in 1997.
In 1997, she enrolled at the Faculty of Law Masters in Al-Farabi University and successfully graduated from it in 1999.
Since 2008 he has been working at the department of criminal law, criminal procedure and criminology.
Since 2011, a senior curator of the department, the head of the student volunteer club "Shapagat."
Investigates problems of criminal liability for escaping from prison, from arrest or detention.
Conducts classes in the following disciplines: "Criminal Law", "Criminology", "Prevention of crime", "Qualification of crimes against the person", "Qualification of crimes in the area of taxation."
Author of more than 20 scientific articles published in leading scientific journals of Kazakhstan and foreign countries.
8) Mukhamadieva Gulzhan Nusupzhanovna was born January 26, 1978 in the village Bakhty EKR.
In 1998 he graduated from the Kazakh State Law University, master's degree in 1999 rector KazHLU.
From 1999 to 2008 worked as a teacher of the Criminal Procedure KazHLU Almaty.
In 2009 he was awarded the degree of Candidate of Legal Sciences, specialty "12.00.09 - criminal procedure; criminalistics and forensic examination; operatively-search activity. Thesis: "The principle of inviolability of the individual in criminal proceedings".
From 2010 to 2012 Associate Professor of "History of Kazakhstan and law" Atyrau Institute of Oil and Gas.
Since 2012 Acting Associate Professor of Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics Faculty of Law of Kazakh National University Al-Farabi. Teaches classes on compulsory and elective subjects at the undergraduate kazakh and russian languages: "Criminal Procedure Law", "The legal profession and the legal profession in the Republic of Kazakhstan", "Professional Ethics for Lawyers", "Theory of forensic evidence," "Judicial rhetoric" and the Judiciary " Organization and planning of scientific research "," The principles of criminal procedure "," Organization of judicial activity "," Problems of protection of citizens' rights in criminal proceedings "," Problems of the judiciary. "
G.N. Muhamadievoy published more than 50 scientific papers, including 2 academic and 2 training manuals and monographs. Published articles in scientific journals recommended by the Committee for Control of Education and Science of the ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Published scientific papers in international journals Thomson Reuters to have a non-zero impact factor in international scientific journals included in the database Scopus. There are publications in the materials of national and international conferences held in the Republic of Kazakhstan, in the proceedings of international conferences and abroad.
Rector's order №182 from May 12, 2014 was awarded the Jubilee Medal "80 years of Al-Farabi University" for his contribution to the development of the university.
9) Satybaldinov Jambyl Dyusebayevich of 1960 year of birth, in law enforcement agencies from 1980 to 2000. From September, 2000 to 2007 I headed the center for training of specialists of military police of armed forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In 1998 I graduated from Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, in "jurisprudence". On department of criminal law, criminal trial and criminalistics of the Kazakh national university of a name of al - Farabi since 2012. For the expired academic year I took active part in scientific, educational, educational and methodical and educational activity.
Satybaldinov D. D. is the chairman of the public association "Union of Criminalists and Judicial Experts" formed at department of criminal law, criminal trial and criminalistics. Are the author more than 20 scientific and educational and methodical works. Some works, including manuals, are devoted to problems of judicial examination. Main directions of scientific researches: problems of judicial examination, technical and criminalistic ensuring disclosure and investigation of crimes.
- Manual "Criminalistic Equipment" (2014).
- Manual "Investigation Technique by Separate Types of Crimes" (2014).
10) Tlepbergenov Orynbasar Nusipaliuly Candidate of Legal Sciences, docent. He was born on the 20th September, 1978 in the village Karkara, Raiymbek district, Almaty region.
In 1997, he entered the faculty of law of Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi and in 2001, graduated this faculty. In the same year, he entered the Master's Degree program of faculty of Law of Kazakh National University named after al-Farabi, on specialization, criminal criminalistics.
In 2003, he graduated from the master's degree with honors of the KazNU named after Al-Farabi. Between 2002 and 2003, he was a nominal scholar of the Union of Judges of Kazakhstan. From 2003 to 2005, he studied at postgraduate study (aspirantura) of faculty of law. From 2005 to 2010, he worked as a teacher at the Department of Criminal Law and Criminology, from 2010 till this moment he has been working as a docent at the Department of criminal law, criminal process and criminalistics.
In 2010, he successfully defended his candidate dissertation on the theme “Қылмыстан сақтандыру – қылмыстық саясаттың құрамдас бөлігі”.
Between 2002 and 2004, he was a TV presenter of the program "Azamat", a scriptwriter-editor of the program "ХХІ ғасыр көшбасшысы ", "Заң ғана" on the TV channel "Khabar", and from 2011 to 2013, he was a TV presenter of the economic talk show "Damu" on the TV channel “Kazakhstan”. Also, he is a member of the Union of Journalists of Kazakhstan.
He teaches the courses as "Fundamentals of qualifying crimes", "Prevention of crime", "Criminology" "Criminal Law", classes for Masters (modern criminal policy, Theoretical Foundations of research to combat crime).
O.N. Tlepbergenov actively participates in the public life of faculty, conducts researches and speaks at scientific and practical conferences. He’s also a chairman of the student debate club "Елтұтқа".
He is an author of more than 40 published scientific and socially significant articles. He has 1 monograph on his dissertation research topic.
11) Batyrbek Abenovich Shopabayev was born on August 3, 1961 in the city of Karatau of Zhambylsky area – the famous criminalist, one of organizers of expert and criminalistic service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. I served in law enforcement agencies from February, 1983 to July, 2011 at various positions of the operational commanding structure. In 1988 the faculty of training of forensic experts in the city of Volgograd graduated from the Higher investigative school of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. Since March, 2008 the associate professor of expert and technical ensuring disclosure and investigation of crimes of Almaty academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The police colonel in resignation.
Since September, 2011 works as the senior teacher of department of criminal law, criminal trial and criminalistics of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
B. A. Shopabayev is an author more than 40 scientific and educational and methodical works. Some works, including manuals, are devoted to problems of judicial examination. Main directions of scientific researches: problems of judicial examination, technical and criminalistic ensuring disclosure and investigation of crimes.
- Manual "Identification and Diagnostic Testings in Judicial Technical Expertise of Documents" (2003).
- Manual "Trasologiya Bases" (2013).
- Monograph "Technical and Criminalistic Examination of Bank Notes" (2014).
- The manual "Criminalistic Equipment" (2014).
- The manual "Technique of Investigation of Crimes against Property" (2014).