11 May 2023
Non-profit Joint Stock
Company "Al-Farabi Kazakh National University"announces a competition to fill vacant positions of teaching staff for the upcoming 2023-2024 academic year.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, the first Kazakh university to enter the top 150 best universities in the world in the QS WUR global ranking, announces a competition for vacant positions of teaching staff for the upcoming 2023-2024 academic year.
We invite you to take part in the competition and join the academic community aimed at further improving the quality of education and science.
Candidates for participation in the competition submit the following documents:
2. identity document;
3. personal leaflet / resume;
4. copies of documents on education, academic title, degree, etc. (their originals for verification);
5. presentation of the project on the academic discipline and/or educational program. The presentation is provided in electronic form with a volume of no more than 5 slides;
6. list of scientific papers and inventions (for the last 3 years);
7. a certificate of the presence or absence of information about the commission of a criminal offense;
8. for the management staff, a certificate of the commission or non-commission of a corruption crime by a person;
9. other documents and information concerning professional competence and qualifications, business level and work activity (at the request of the candidate).
On the university's website www.kaznu.kz (in the "Vacancies" section) You can get acquainted with the "Rules of competitive replacement of positions of teaching staff and researchers", qualification requirements and a list of vacant positions.
If you are interested in participating in the contest, please send the documents within 20 (twenty) calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement (inclusive).
The tender documents can be submitted in a scanned version by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ), as well as documents are purposely accepted at the address: Almaty, 71 al-Farabi Ave., KazNU, Rector's Office, Department of Human Resources Development (office 703,704) on working days from 9.00 to 18.00.
The date, place and format of the competition will be reported additionally.
Phone numbers for inquiries: 8 (727) 377 35 35, 377 33 30 ( vn. 11-71, 11-73, 14-71, 14-76, 14-78).
Sincerely, Department of Human Resources Development