International Center for the Development of science
The International center for the development of science has been established at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University; Center has representative offices both in the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad.
Among partners of the Center are governmental and international organizations, leading research institutions.
The Center’s main goals are:
- sustainable development of information-analytical, research and educational activities;
- providing access for research by domestic and foreign scientists;
- provision for the conduct of research by subjects of scientific activity
Center’s missions are:
- monitoring and forecasting geopolitical processes in the modern world;
- analysis of political systems, international relations and issues of the global and regional security;
- research on political, military-political, socio-economic, ecological, biological problems and religious studies;
- promotion for the development of partnership between state agencies and private organizations;
- establishing international relations.
The Center performs the following functions:
- assists in research projects implementation;
- participates in the information-analytical and research studies with national and foreign universities and research centers;
- provides selection of experts, supports the projects, aimed at strengthening the national interests, global and regional security;
- organizes the activities of temporary research teams to conduct research within priority areas of the Laboratory, coordinates their activities;
- provides methodical and consulting assistance for informational, analytical and research studies;
- contributes to the high efficiency of the research carried out, oversees the timely and high-quality implementation of information-analytical and research studies;
- onducts verification and assessment of analytical forecasts and its accuracy and reliability;
- monitors the information space;
- participates in the organization and conduct of contests, discussion platforms, conferences, forums, seminars and trainings for the development of specialists, experience exchange and the expansion of mutually beneficial international relations;
- generates registers of leading scientific and technical research organizations, experimental design bureaus and scientific centers of IT-technology, as well as subject matter experts in priority areas of Laboratory activities;
- engage with most promising foreign experts for future cooperation;
- collects, stores, organize information on analytical and research studies that in progress of performing and performed in compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the protection of intellectual property rights, and protection of state and (or) trade secrets;
- participates in the implementation and realization of research results;
- participates in the development and publication of scientific research papers, textbooks, methodological and informational reference materials, periodicals, audio and video products;
- invite the investments and additional funds for information, analytical and research work;
- organizes professional development of scientists, basic and advance trainings for personnel of interested state bodies.
The Center’s office is located at the Almaty, Karasai Batyr Street, 95.
Tel.: +7 (727) 327 20 49