"Healthy lifestyle mouth Russian and eastern poets ..."
S T A T E M E
for the event on the theme "Healthy lifestyle mouth Russian and eastern poets ... "
under the" Сult of healthy body "
Venue: Audience 3-9
Members: 1st graduate course and 3rd year students
Organized by Associate Professors of
Russian Philology, Russian and World Literature
Sarsekeeva N.K, Meyramgalieva R.M
1. Introductory remarks on the consequences of bad habits of drug addiction in the world and in Kazakhstan
2. Reports of the life and work of N.Zabolotsky, V.Mayakovsky, and others.
3. Reading of poems about the health and preservation.
4. Exchange of views on the bad habits and appeal: Protect your health!
The event began with introductory words about health, about bad habits, confirming it with examples from the life and work of Vladimir Mayakovsky, the teacher - assistant professor of Russian philology, Russian and world literature N.K. Sarsekeeva.
Next event continued to students and undergraduates RYAL Specialties:
1.Abdilda Damir told about the consequences of drug addiction in the world and Kazakhstan.
2.Bekmagambetov Madi read a poem at Abai Kazakh health
3.Nurmoldaev Daryn talked about some facts from the biography M.Makataeva then
I read his poems.
4. Omarovа Symbat showed a presentation about N.Zabolotsky told about
poet and reviewed some of his poems on the preservation of health.
5.Өmіrzaқ Zhansaya added a biography N. Z's interesting facts from the life of the poet
6. Serikbaeva Nurzina read a poem Nicholas Z's "Preservation of Health"
7. Jenis Nurayym prepared a brief report on U.Uitmene and read poems in English
8. Tattimbetova Zhibek offered information on Lou Sin, poems of ancient Chinese poets.
Students 3rd year RYAL audience issued posters with the title event, poems of famous poets and their portraits.
Undergraduates have prepared slides about the life and work of famous poets on the subject of improving physical fitness
In conclusion, the teacher - assistant professor of Russian philology, Russian and world literature Meyramgalieva R.M. told his view on this issue, exemplified in the life of the Persian poet Omar Khayyam.
The event concluded with an appeal: People, take care of your health!