INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP “PHILOSOPHY OF AL-FARABI: CULTURE, LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE”
“PHILOSOPHY OF AL-FARABI: CULTURE, LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE”
April 23-25, 2020.
April 23-25, 2020, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Almaty), Istanbul University: Farabi Eurasian Research Center (Turkey, Istanbul), Aitmatov Academy (London, UK), Taraz Innovative-Humanitarian University (Taraz) will conduct an international workshop “Philosophy of Al-Farabi: Culture, Language and Literature” that will be held at al-Farabi Kazakh National University in the framework of the XXII Akhanov's Readings. The International Workshop is dedicated to the 1150th anniversary of the Al-Farabi.
The direction of the workshop:
1. Al-Farabi's Philosophy: from Religion to Politics
2. Cultural Heritage of al-Farabi in Modern Civilization
3. The Philosophy of al-Farabi: Knowledge through Language
4. Social and Moral Ethics and its Reflection in Literature
Date of the event:
1. April 23, 2020. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Faculty of Philology and World Languages, Department of General Linguistics and European Languages, M. Auezov lecture hall, № 312.
Time: 10.00 – 18.00
2. April 24, 2020. Taraz Innovative-Humanitarian University, conference hall, Taraz city.
Time: 10.00 – 14.00
Responsible for organizing and conducting the International Workshop:
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Madieva Gulmira, Bektemirova Saule, Mambetova Manshuk, Kuzembekova Zhanna
e-mail: email@example.com (Bektemirova Saule)
Istanbul University Farabi Eurasia Research Center, Istanbul, Turkey
Abdullah Kizilcik, Sapashev Oraz
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sapashev Oraz)
Aitmatov Academy, London, Great Britain
Taraz Innovative Humanitarian University, Taraz, Kazakhstan
Saurykov Erbolat, Molgazhdarov Kasiet
e-mail: email@example.com (Molgazhdarov Kasiet)
Сontact phone number of the organizing Committee: +7 (727) 3773366 (1329)
PARTICIPATION IN THE WORKSHOP
Working language of the workshop: Kazakh, English and Russian. The report time is 10 minutes, the time for discussion – 3 minutes.
Articles (within 5-8 pages) should include the following elements:
(1) the name and surname of the author (s); (2) the degree, position and place of work of the author (s); (3) the email address of the author (s); (4) the title of the report (within 10 words); (5) summary, (keywords); (6) text of the article. Articles should reflect a clear description of the objectives, methodology and expected results of the research or project that will be presented in the report.
The purpose, methodology, research or expected results of the project should be clearly described. The resume should be presented in three languages (Kazakh, Russian and English).
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to select articles from the collected materials; Works approved by reviewers will be published in a special edition before the workshop.
Please note that articles and participants will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until March 15, 2020.
The full version of the article and the form of the participant must be filled out and sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com in the subject “FULL NAME 2020” (for example, Zheksenov 2020).
Articles are evaluated in terms of relevance, methodology and theoretical basis, as well as the scientific value of research.
Article Acceptance Notice: March 20, 2020
Payment for participants – 4 000 tenge
The cost of travel and accommodation at the expense of the participant.
Payment of the registration fee is transferred to the address:
KaspiGOLD, 5169 4931 8480 9427 Bektemirova Saule Bekmukhamedovna, after sending the money, please send a copy of the receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org (the subject of the sending money should be specified, for example, Akhmetov's payment receipt).
Author's name and surname
Position, academic degree
Short and full name, address of the workplace
Surname and initials of the co-authors
Short and full name, address of co-authors
Title of an article (in two languages: the language of the article and in English)
Section and direction name
Recommendation for technical support of the speaker (if necessary)
Show hotel needs
* Undergraduates, bachelor and doctorate students should demonstrate the current academic year.
Requirements to Article Formulation
1. Font - Times New Roman.
2. Size - 12.
3. Interval - single.
4. Paragraph indent - 0,8 cm.
5. Fields: from all sides - 2.
6. Highlighting in the text - italic.
7. Volume - 5-8 pages (at least 5 pages).
8. Language of publications –Kazakh, Russian, English.
9. The cap of the article, which contains information about the author (authors), is made out in the language in which the article is written.
Check your article for the following points:
1) specify and insert UDC;
2) indicate the place of work and position, city, country;
3) for undergraduates and doctoral students of I, II, III course of study - the full name of the supervisor;
4) the summary is given in three languages (Kazakh, Russian and English) with the translation of the Name and Surname, the title of the article.
The volume of one resume is up to 150 words.
(Operation to determine the number of words: Select text - Service - Statistics - Number of words.)
Translation of the resume should be original, online translation is not allowed.
In case of incorrect translation of the summary of the article are not considered;
5) insert after the summary Keywords: 7–10 words or phrases;
6) references in the text are given in square brackets [1, 15], the first digit indicates the number in the list of Literature, the second - the page;
7) in the text bold is prohibited;
8) issue in accordance with GOST Literature, References
(see Appendix) with observance of spaces, points, dashes (replace hyphens with dashes);
after the number in the list (1, 2, 3, etc.) there should not be a point;
in the list of references, specify the pages to which there is a link in the text (for example, R. 15 or - P. 15);
9) when you make an article, pay special attention to the spaces: between initials and surnames (C.T. Aitmatov); between the numbers in the links [1, 2]; between dots and dashes in the bibliography. (Check for spaces, including the nonprinting characters icon)
10) after the final revision, be sure to check the spelling;
11) name the file with the article your surname in Cyrillic or Latin.
WITH BEST WISHES,
Examples of articles
X. XXXXXXXXX (bold font),
Ph.D Doctor, Associated Professor of al-Farabi Kazakh National University
e-mail: xxxx @ xxx
LANGUAGE OWNERSHIP IN CONDITIONS OF PRESENTATION (bold font)
4th year student of al-Farabi Kazakh National University
PhD student of the II course of the Kazakh National University