The scientific program includes:
- The theory of inverse and ill-posed problems and regularization methods.
- Computational methods of solving inverse and ill-posed problems.
- Inverse problems of acoustics, geophysics and other branches of natural science.
- Inverse problems of immunology, biology and medicine.
- Inverse problems of finance and economics.
- High performance computing in inverse problems.
Also planned lectures of members of the International Program Committee and invited speakers, speeches of young (not older than 35) participants.
The conference will consist of plenary reports, sectional oral presentations and poster presentations.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian and English.