The first day of the Central Asian seminar
On October 14, 2020, the first day of the Central Asian Seminar was held
SESSION: SOCIAL WORK EDUCATION
1. "International development of education in the field of social work"Annamaria CAMPANINI, Professor of the Department of Sociology and SocialResearch, University of Milan-Bicocca, President of the Internationalassociations of schools of social work..__________________________________________________________________
2 ."Development of curricula for transformation: problems, challenges andcapabilities"Angelina Won Ki YUEN-TSANG, Honorary Professor of the Department of AppliedSocial Sciences, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, AmbassadorPresident and President (2008-2012) of the International Association of SchoolsSocial Work, President of the Keswick Foundation
3. "Concepts and Design of Social Work Education in SouthKorea "In Yung HAN, Professor Emeritus of Ewha Womans University,Vice President, Educational Services Volunteers
4. "Philosophy and practice of education in the field of social work inHong Kong "Edward Ko Ling CHAN, professor, acting Head of the Department of AppliedSocial Sciences, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
5. "The contribution of socially oriented NGOs to the development of social workas a profession in Tajikistan "Umeda MUNAVVAROVA, professor, coordinator of the program "Rehabilitationat the community level ”, Branch of the Association Caritas Germany in Tajikistan(Local time of Dushanbe: 14:45 - 15:15)
6. "Development of education in the field of social work in Kazakhstan"Gulmira ABDIRAYIMOVA, Professor, Head of the Department of Sociologyand social work, Kazakh National University. al-Farabi.