"Psychological aspects of adaptation of freshmen to the conditions of study at the University"
October 25, 2018 at 14: 00 at the Department of Biophysics and Biomedicine held a round table on the theme: "Psychological aspects of adaptation of freshmen to the conditions of study at the University". As a result of the roundtable were identified the following main problems arising in the adaptation of freshmen to study at the University (in descending order of their importance):
- insufficient level of school knowledge in many disciplines;
- inability to allocate their time and effort;
- unwillingness to work with a large amount of new information;
– the lack of the usual control and supervision on the part of parents, teachers;
- lack of readiness for training based on full independence;
- lack of readiness to meet the high requirements of teachers;
- the lack of some students ' diligence, willpower, and most importantly – the desire to learn.
Organizer: lecturer of the Department of Biophysics and Biomedicine Bakytzhan Kairat