Al-Farabi Kazakh National University announces a competition to fill the vacant positions of faculty and staff.
The list of vacancies, necessary documents and requirements to the applicants:
Конкурс на замещение вакантных должностей 2020.pd
KazNU-competition for vacant positions_2020 (1).pd
Deadline for application of documents is until 19 June 2020
The list of required documents:
1. Application request to the University Rector;
2. The personal form for registration of personnel;
4. Notarized copies of Diplomas of higher education, academic and scientific degree;
5. Academic degree certificate;
6. List of scientific works and inventions (if any);
7. Application form;
8. References from the previous workplace;
9. Copies of retraining and qualification improvement certificates (if any);
10. Copy of the service record
11. Personal medical history (medical certificate form №086) and chest X-ray picture.
Requirements for the participants of the competition:
1. Knowledge and observance of the Corporate Culture Code of the Teacher and Employee of Al-Farabi KazNU;
2. Holding of academic degree and title;
3. Work experience in the scientific and educational organization;
4. Educational and methodical papers (published on the recommendation of the Republican Educational and Methodological Council of Ministry of Education and Science Republic of Kazakhstan, in well-known domestic and foreign publications);
5. Active participation in scientific research and/or international projects;
6. Knowledge of foreign language (compulsory for applicants to fill vacant positions in departments of linguistic and international sphere);
7. Publications in scientific journals recommended by the MES of the RK, in international scientific journals included in the information bases of Thomson Reuters and Scopus.
Documents are accepted at the following address: Almaty, Al-Farabi ave., 71, KazNU, Rectorate (Office No. 703, 704), on weekdays from. 9 a.m to 6.p.m. (Department of HR Records and Archive Management).
Contact number for more information: 8 (727) 377 35 35, 377 33 30 (ext. 11- 71, 11-73), fax - 377 33 44.