Student's scientific society is a public association of students of faculty which is the voluntary, homing, noncommercial formation created at the initiative of students of faculty.
The main objectives SSS:
- Organization of system work and carrying out actions for the priority functional directions of scientific life of faculty;
- Representation of interests of studens before faculty administration, and also at interuniversity, state and international levels;
- Assistance of realization of internal potential of students.
SSS solves the following problems:
- Consultation of students concerning their rights and duties, granting to students of information on mechanisms of carrying out research work on chairs and in scientific circles;
- Wide involvement of students to direct participation in scientific to research work;
- Carrying out scientific conferences, reviews and competitions of scientific works, promotion of achievements of science and technology;
- Assistance to publications and introduction in production of results of the best student's works;
- Creation and improvement of the mechanism of constructive interaction of SSS with faculty administration on all levels of a control system of faculty (The Academic council, dean's office, chairs, laboratories and other administrative divisions of faculty);
- Participation of representatives of SSS in activity on preparation of the documents concerning strategically important decisions for higher education institution, problems of public life and research work;
- Carrying out the actions directed on adjustment and strengthening of interfaculty, interuniversity and international relations; an exchange of experience with public organizations of other faculties KazNU named al-Farabi and higher education institution;
- Creation and support of the SSS information carriers;
- Timely placement on information carriers of solutions of Conference and SSS Council;
- Timely placement on the SSS information carriers of information concerning various aspects of research work carried out at faculty.