Scientific cooperation with universities, research institutes, NC foreign countries (specify concrete examples of cooperation, give name, laboratories; name of the scientist, research topics).
• V.A. Sadovnichii Lomonosov Moscow State University Lomonosov, Moscow, scientific direction: the theory of inverse problems of the theory of solitons.
• G.V.Demidenko name Sobolev Institute of Mathematics SB RAS, Novosibirsk, scientific direction: Embedding theorems and applications to differential equations.
• I.A.Taymanov name Sobolev Institute of Mathematics SB RAS, Novosibirsk, scientific direction: nonholonomic geometry.
• S.M.Sagitov Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg, Sweden, scientific direction: the theory of probability, branching processes.
• Z.Yu.Fazullin Bashkir State University, Ufa, scientific direction: regularized traces.
• R.R.Gadylshin Bashkir Pedagogical Institute, Ufa, scientific direction: asymptotic methods.
• T.N.Bekzhan Xinjiang university, China, scientific direction: non-commutative algebra C * -algebra.
• M.Ruzhansky Imperial college of London, England, scientific direction: pseudodifferential operators, Fourier analysis.
• S.U. Tikhonov Center de Recersa Matematica, Belaterra, Barcelona, Spain, scientific direction: harmonic analysis, approximation methods.
• Sh.K.Formanov Uzbek National University M.Ulygbeka, Tashkent, scientific direction: probability theory, stochastic processes.
• Andrea Sorbi University of Siena, Italy, research areas: algebra, logic, theory of numbering.
• AM Akhtyamov Institute of Mechanics RR Mavlyutova USC RAS