International Conference of students and young scientists “Farabi alemi”
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University invites you to take a part in the International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Farabi alemi”, to be held on April 6-8, 2022, in a offline (traditional) format. The conference is open for students, graduate students and young scientists under 35 years of universities and research institutions of Kazakhstan and other countries.
Breakout sessions of the conference will be held April 6-8, 2022.
The conference will review the reports of the theoretical, experimental and applied research in various branches of science and scientific inventions.
The languages of the conference are Kazakh, Russian and English.
In the framework of the largest conference of students and young scientists, following sections are to operate at Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics of al-Farabi KazNU.
- Section 1. Differential Equations and Their Applications
- Section 2. Function theory, algebra and logic
- Section 3. Continuum mechanics
- Section 4. Theoretical and applied mechanics
- Section 5. Space Engineering and Technology
- Section 6. Actuarial mathematics and statistics
- Section 7. Mathematical modeling and computational mathematics
- Plenary session.
- One-page abstract;
- Microsoft word 2003 or later versions;
- Page setup: upper - 2 cm., lower - 2 cm., left - 3 cm., right - 1,5 cm.;
- Font Times New Roman, KZ Times New Roman; font size – 12 pt;
- Single line spacing; paragraph indent - 1 cm; portrait orientation; no headers, footers and setting pages; alignment justified;
- Abstract should not contain graphs, tables, pictures or photos;
- In addition to abstract, the file must include information about the authors (application form). The file to have the participant’s Last name.
The conference organizing committee reserves the right to reject reports, presented outside the main directions of the conference and the publication of reports that do not satisfy the above-mentioned requirements. Text should be accurately edited, both stylistically and technically. The organizing committee does not edit the text of the report. The same person may not be an author or co-author more than three times.
Those wishing to participate in the conference, have to email to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 2, 2022 following documents:
- The text of the report, corresponding with the requirements.
- The application form for participation in the conference.
The application form for participation in the conference.
Participation in the conference is free. An electronic collection to be issued to follow up on the outcome of the conference, the conference materials to be published on of al-Farabi KazNU website - www.kaznu.kz.
Place of work or study:__________________________________________________
Position (for students - a year of study), academic degree:______________________
Contact phone numbers:_________________________________________________
For students – name, degree, and academic rank of scientific advisors
Applications received by the organizing committee after the specified period are not considered.
Sincerely, ORGANIZING COMMITTEE