Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation was created as part of the project “Improving the integration of higher education and corporate sectors in accordance with the new social environment - ENINEDU 574060-EPP-1-2016-KZ-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP”.
The main goal of the Center is to support students, faculty of universities and business structures in the formation of a new ecosystem of entrepreneurial education, to intensify the innovative activities of students and ensure their maximum employment through the use of effective mechanisms of cooperation between higher education institutions and the corporate sector.
The main objectives of the Center are:
- the development of new views, creative ideas on business cooperation between business and the academic sector;
- increasing entrepreneurial activity of students;
- support and initiation of innovative ideas (research);
- raising funds from the business sector to finance research and development;
- communication with industrial and financial organizations interested in a dialogue on innovative entrepreneurship areas;
- providing advice on legal issues of entrepreneurship.
The center carries out its work in the following areas:
- Educational services. This direction is based on selected disciplines, team assignments, and case studies, covering topics such as:
- innovations and creative techniques;
- business planning and development;
- prototype development and product development;
- feasibility study, confirmation of the concept and budgeting;
- marketing research, marketing strategies and branding;
- digital marketing and online promotion;
- intellectual property and patents;
- financial management, accounting and fundraising;
- technology and operations management;
- pitching and presentation skills.
- Networking is a direction that includes the creation of a platform of long-term contacts, which will allow:
- provide access to strategic partnerships;
- expand cooperation with mentors with successful experience in implementing start-ups;
- form project teams;
- deepen cooperation with local and national organizations and associations;
- intensify participation in international exhibitions and events;
- expand the promotion of a developing enterprise through info-(open) days, press releases, etc.
- Assisting employers seeking innovative ideas and technologies in finding appropriate student innovation projects.
- The research direction includes:
- supporting the development of innovative entrepreneurial ideas;
- dissemination of research results;
- support for innovative business.
- Integration with other university structures, such as the Center for Professional Development and Entrepreneurship, Technopark, student business incubator, etc. to expand the range of services.