- Mission of the Sanaly Urpaq Project for 2018–2020: patriotic and competitive youth aimed at living in Kazakhstan free of corruption
- The objective of the Project is the eradication of corruption in the education system, the formation of an environment of universal rejection of corruption through the education system
WE ARE 2 YEARS OLD!
- The Republican project office "Sanaly Urpaq" together with the Department of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for anti-corruption in Almaty and the al-Farabi Kazakh national University holds inter-University op-line debates "Anti-corruption: toughening criminal responsibility or increasing the legal culture?".
- Teams of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan can take part in the debate.
- Format of the debate: online platform Skype.
- Time: April 18, 2020, 12.00
- Game format: British-parliamentary (BPF)
- Teams must consist of 2 speakers.
- To participate in the debate, University teams must provide information about participants in electronic format (full name, course, team name, University, contacts for feedback on the Scype platform, WatsApp)
For questions about organizing and participating in on-line debates, please contact the following contacts:
Scype: damir5500, akmaral77sman
Tel. (WatsApp) +77772586671 moderator
+77026833709, +77016865566 - organizers
- The anti-corruption Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan together with the Republican Project office "SANALYURPAQ" and the research Institute "anti-Corruption technologies" of KazNU announces an online competition on anti-corruption topics among school students, College students and higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The goal of the contest is to create an environment of universal rejection of corruption through the education system
- "Best essay",
- "Best drawing",
- "Best video clip"
- "The best poem".
- Materials for the contest are accepted online;
- Materials are accepted in three languages-Kazakh, Russian, English (at your choice);
- Deadlines for submission of materials until 20 April 2020.
- Winners will be awarded valuable prizes
Time of the event:
The competition will be held from April 10 to April 30, 2020
- On March 27, 2020, the head of the Republican project office «Sanaly Urpaq» Tokushev K. A., head of the prevention and integrity Department of the anti-corruption Department in Almaty Igilikov E. T., Director of the Research Institute of Anti-Corruption technologies of KazNU Useinova K. R. monitored online distance learning at the KazNU during the introduction of the state of emergency and quarantine in Almaty.
- On February 7, 2020, a methodological seminar on the topic «Effective formation of the anti-corruption system» was held at the school No. 159. The seminar was attended by the head of the Republican project office «Sanaly Urpaq» Tokushev K., head of the prevention Department of the Agency for combating corruption in Almaty Igilikov E., Director of the Research Institute of anti-Corruption technologies of KazNU Useinova K., Deputy head of the Department of education of Almaty Zhumanov K. and school directors of Almaty.
- On February 24, 2020, the Republican project office «Sanaly Urpaq» held a meeting with delegates of the volunteer movement «Izgilik elshisi - Accelerator of Good» of the regions of Kazakhstan.
- On February 20, 2020, on the basis of the Almaty state College of energy and electronic technologies, a methodological seminar «Effective formation of the anti-corruption system» was held.
WORK PLAN OF THE STUDENT CLUB "SANALY URPAQ"