- Organizational work . In September, the Department approved the list of advisors and plan for education advisors in academic groups . In order to familiarize students with the 1st year internal rules KazNU credit and technology training advisors held curatorial hours . Advisors department helped in the selection of subjects of the curriculum when registering for the 2020-21 academic year the discipline and designing a study plan. During the session was organized control over the assessment of students .
- Legal education . In all groups held curatorial hours to familiarize students with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan " On Corruption ", " On Education in the Republic of Kazakhstan ."
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles . In order to familiarize students with the 1st year internal rules KazNU about alcohol and smoking advisors 1 course held curatorial hours and debates about healthy lifestyles .
- Within organizational activities of the curator educational hours conduct to familiarize students with the internal rules of the University and the loan program , helping in the selection of subjects of the curriculum at registration on discipline.
- Educational advisors work covering the following areas: legal education , promotion of healthy lifestyles , work in the hostel , civil and patriotic education, kultarno mass work .
- All curator advisors are helding curatorial hours to explain the Law " On religious activities and religious associations ," Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 24, 2011 № 487 -IV « On Amendments and Additions to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan " On Education . "