Malaev Khakimzhan Altaevich
Vice Rector for Administrativeand Economic Affairs
Tel: +7 (727) 377-33-33
Duties of the Vice-Rector
1. Management of future and current financial and economic, production and economic activities of the University.
2. Representation of interests of the University to ministries, departments and other state bodies within the scope of his authority.
3. Correspondence with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (with the exception of the minister and vice-ministers) and other state bodies within the scope of his authority.
4. Control of the movement and expenditure of funds. Conclusion of contracts and coordination of financial and economic issues on behalf of the Rector.
5. Provision of guidance and control over the following supervised units of the University:
Department of Economics and Finance;
Department for Production, Welfare and Recreation Activities;
Prompt Response and Integrated Security Services.
6. Coordination of the budgeting for the medium term and the investment activities of the University.
7. Coordination of the University’s construction issues on behalf of the Rector.
8. Within the scope of his authority raising questions to the Agenda of the University Administration and Academic Council.
9. Management of recruitment issues, allocating labours and terminating employment contracts, as well as the promotion of encouragement proposals, financial incentives and disciplinary responsibility of employees of supervised units within the scope of his authority.
10. Issuance of orders and dispositions within the scope of his authority as well as other orders during the absence of other Vice-Rectors.
11. Signing and conclusion of contracts and agreements on financial and economic issues, on public procurement and housing provision, including rent and lease.
12. Performing of other duties on behalf of the Rector.