VI International Farabian Readings
From April 2 to April 12, 2019, the VI International Farabian Readings will be held at KazNU. The annual holding of a large-scale event at a leading Kazakhstan university has become a good tradition. For six years, Farabian readings have gained wide international fame and popularity among the universities of the world and the scientific community.
In the year of the 85th anniversary of KazNU, major international scientific events will be held within the framework of the Farabian readings, designed to unite the efforts of Kazakhstani and foreign scientists in solving global problems of the development of society, the state and the individual. Foreign and domestic scientists and experts from near and far abroad, representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and diplomatic missions, teachers and students of universities will take part in these events.
The program includes:
• April 2-3 - VI International Forum “Al-Farabi and the Present”;
• April 4-6 - International Scientific and Practical Conference "Results of International Studies of the Botai Culture and other Eneolithic Monuments of Central Asia";
• April 9-10 - International Scientific and Practical Conference "Kazakhstan in a multipolar world: economic scenarios";
• April 8-10 - Farabi Alem International Scientific Conference of Students and Young Scientists;
• April 12 - solemn closing ceremony of the VI International Farabian Readings.
Place, date and time: Almaty, Al-Farabi KazNU, Scientific Library.
Opening: on April 2 at 10:00 o'clock.