Our students took participation in the competition of student innovation projects in the framework of the VI Republican Youth Student Patriotic Forum “Men Zhastarğa Senemіn!” held on November 29, dedicated to the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The students of the Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology presented five projects in the direction: the best student innovative socially significant projects "My real contribution to the innovative development of the country":
- Amanbay Balgyn, Uzbekbaeva Gulnur, Іlesbek Marzhanay with project “Anti-entropic hydrophilisate in water structures”. Superviser – Professor of the Department of Biophysics and Biomedicine Dr. V.M. Inyushin. The project direction is – Science and Life: Biomedicine.
- Mukatai Umit, Ökenova Altynai, Bakirova Akbota, Tanirbergen Saltanat with project «E-learning in biology». Superviser – PhD of the Department of Biophysics and Biomedicine Ydyrys Alibek. The project direction is – Methodology of teaching biology.
- Talipova Aizhan (PhD student of the 1st year), Master students of 1st year – Asylbekova Aigerim, Saidildina Sabina, Batykova Zhuldyz, Musabekov Jurabek with project "Nanocomposite bio-masks for face with anti-aging properties”. Superviser – lecturer of the Department of Biotechnology Shokataeva D.Kh. The project direction – Science and Life: Biomedicine.
- Huseynova Djamilya, Musagalieva Alfiya, Tleulieva Maryam (students of the 3rd year, specialty 5B080400 – Fishery and industrial fishing) with the project "Akvaponika". Superviser – Senior lecturer of the Department of Biodiversity and Bioresourses Kegenov E.B. The project direction is Science and Life.
- Amangeldinova Madina, Demeu Gulim, Ergozova Diana, Kayyrbekov Tursynbek, Turysbek Beksultan (3rd year students, specialty 5В060700 Biology) with the project "Production of Natural Raw Materials (in vitro) from Medicinal and Useful Plants using the greenhouse complex". Superviser – lecturer of the department of biodiversity and bioresources Orazov A.E. The project direction – Science and Life: Biomedicine.
Traditionally, the program of the forum holds 4 competitions: the best student innovative socially significant project “My real contribution to the innovative development of the country”; the best essay on the topic “What can I do for the prosperity of my country?”; the best poetic work "I Believe in the Youth!"; the best performance of the patriotic song “Mangіlіk el – muratym!”.