International Scientific Conference of students and young scientists "Farabi Alemi"
International Relations Department invites you to take part in the International Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Farabi alemi", which will be held from 8 to 10 April 2019.
Students, undergraduates, young scientists are invited to take part in the conference of Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign countries.
The main goals and objectives of the conference:
1) stimulation of research and educational activities of students;
2) attracting students and young scientists to solve the scientific problems;
3) disclosure of creative abilities, selection and support of the most talented and gifted students;
4) promoting the formation of the intellectual potential of students;
All expenses related to participation in the conference are paid by the participants.
The current problems of modern international relations, economics and law will be discussed at the conference.
The working languages are Kazakh, Russian, English.
The conference will be held April 8-10, 2019:
• Section meetings
• Round tables, including international and online round tables
• International Olympiads
• Meetings with representatives of the diplomatic corps, prominent scientists, politicians, lawyers and economists.
Abstracts of the conference materials will be published in a separate collection.
2 section - "G-Global: state and perspectives of development"
10 section - "Actual problems of interaction between international and national law of the Republic of Kazakhstan section for young scientists"
11 section - "Actual issues of national legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and comparative law study"
12 section - "Actual problems of international law in maintaining international security"
13 section - "Actual problems of international law and foreign economic activity"
Participant registration form:
Full name: ____________________________________________________
Place of study or work: ______________________________________________
Position (for students - course), Degree: ________________________
Phone numbers: ________________________________________________
Postal address to which you can send published materials:
Conference Section: _________________________________________________
Oral report or poster presentation: _______________________________
Technical equipment required to demonstrate the report: ____________
For students - Name, degree, academic title of supervisor
Applications and abstracts are accepted in paper and electronic form by conference secretaries until March 10, 2019.
The materials received by the Organizing Committee are published in the conference collection, as well as on the Internet on the official website of KazNU.
Abstracts should be prepared as follows:
• Volume up to 1 page
• The program is Windows 98/2000 / XP; Microsoft Word 2003
• Page parameters: top margin - 2 cm, bottom margin - 2 cm, left - 3 cm, right 1.5 cm.
• Font Times New Roman, KZ Times New Roman; font size - 12pt
• Abstracts should not contain graphs, tables, pictures or photos
• In addition to the abstracts, the file should also contain information about the authors (the application for participation); name your file
The conference organizing committee reserves the right to reject reports submitted outside the main directions of the conference and the publication of abstracts that do not meet the above requirements. The Organizing Committee does not imply editing the text of the theses.
From one author no more than three theses are accepted.
Additional information can be obtained: e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 87772118444