Standardization and Metrology
Standardization and Metrology
The main way of integration of Kazakhstan into the international trading system is standardization and metrology, which establish uniform requirements in the field of standards, metrology and certification. These three components form single technical infrastructure characteristics that are closely related to each other and, in turn, the components must be developed together, but in this case we can speak about the quality of a product.
However, for official recognition of ability of the laboratory to satisfy the requirements of service consumers in the field of testing, measurement or research, and also for performing certain types of tests and measurements to establish technical competence, it is necessary that the laboratories were accredited.
The list of university laboratories accredited in the system of accreditation of the LLP «National Accreditation Center» of the Committee for Technical Regulation and Metrology of the Ministry for Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan for compliance with the «General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories» ST RK ISO/IEC 17025-2007:
- National Nanotechnology Open Laboratory № KZ.I.02.1371 dated March 14, 2013;
- Laboratory of engineering profile № KZ.I.02.1383 dated May 2, 2013;
- Testing center of the subsidiary state enterprise on the right of economic management «Center of Physico-Chemical Methods of Research and Analysis» № KZ.I.02.0817 dated September 15, 2014;
- Testing laboratory «Research and comprehensive analysis of fossil fuels and refined products» of the subsidiary state enterprise on the right of economic management «SRI for New Chemical Technologies and Materials» № KZ.I.02.1572 dated February 3, 2015;
- «Laboratory of testing and quality control of electrical products» of the Department of Thermal Physics and Technical Physics № KZ.I.02.0801 dated September 15, 2015;
- Testing laboratory «Environmental expertise and monitoring» of the subsidiary state enterprise on the right of economic management «SRI of Ecological Problems» № KZ.I.02.1712 dated March 10, 2016;
- Testing laboratory «Investigation of mechanics of materials and processes» of the subsidiary state enterprise on the right of economic management «SRI for Mathematics and Mechanics» № KZ.I.02.1712 dated April 5, 2016;
- «Laboratory for production of chemicals for industry and agrochemistry» of the Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology. Certificate of measurement status assessment № 70/16 dated December 28, 2016.
- Testing laboratory «Computer sciences» of the subsidiary state enterprise on the right of economic management «SRI for Mathematics and Mechanics» № KZ.I.02.2103 dated August 7, 2018
- 10. Testing laboratory "Maslotest" of the subsidiary state enterprise on the right of economic management "Science and Technology Park" № KZ.I.02.2220 dated June 7, 2019