Scientific-consulting legal center «Nurly zhol – Silk Road»
as the scientific and consulting legal center «Nurly zhol –Silk road» in case of department of the customs, financial and environmental law of al-Farabi Kazakh National University
1. GENERAL POSITIONS
1.1. This provision is developed on the basis of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan: The civil code, the Entrepreneurial Code, the laws «About Education», «About Science», «About Innovative Activities», the Charter of the Republican state entity on the right of economic maintaining «Al-Farabi Kazakh National University» of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (al-Farabi KazNU) the main also determine the purpose, a subject, tasks, the principles, the main directions and methods of work of the scientific and consulting legal center «Nurly zhol –Silk road» (further – the Center), and also the main organizational aspects of activities of the Center.
1.2. The center is created based on the solution of the Academic council of al-Farabi Kazakh National university from «___» ________ 2016 № ________ as the scientific and consulting legal center «Nurly zhol –Silk road» in case of department of the customs, financial and environmental law of al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
The center is consolidation of scientists, practicians and students which is the voluntary and self-governed forming created at the initiative of law department.
1.3. The center in the activities is guided by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Charter and other regulating documents of al-Frabi Kazakh National university, by this Provision.
1.4. The name of the center:
in state language - «Нұрлы Жол – Жібек Жолы» құқықтық Ғылыми-консалдингалық Орталық;
in Russian language - Научно-консалтинговый правовой Центр «Нурлы Жол – Шелковый путь»;
in English language – Scientific-consulting legal center «Nurlu Zhol - Silk road»;
in abbreviated form – Legal Center «Nurly zhol –Silk road»
1.5. The center bears responsibility for quality of the projects and researches, the received results which are carried out and coordinated by it, for accomplishment of the undertaken liabilities to partners in the signed agreements, to state bodies and banks, according to the current legislation.
1.6. Almaty, Al-Farabi district, 71, Al-Farabi Kazakh National university, chair of customs, finance and environmental law, room № 302, telephone - 1244.
2. SUBJECT, PURPOSE AND MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE FIELD OF ACTIVITY
2.1. The main object of activity of the Center is carrying out research, advisory and representative and other commercial projects in the field of implementation of the President’s message of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the people of Kazakhstan of November 11, 2014 «Nurly zhol – Silk road» regarding the direction on creation of effective transport and logistic infrastructure by the «ray» principle.
The aim of the center:
– assistance carried out in all sectors of economy and policy within the State program of the Republic of Kazakhstan of infrastructure development «Nurly zhol» for 2015 - 2019, the international projects «Silk Way of an Economic Belt» (SREB) and ocean «Sea Silk lane» (MSR) within the One Belt and One Road program (one belt - one road);
– realization of research and educational initiatives in the field of the international and national law;
– rendering legal aid in the sphere of development, examination and implementation of the legislation within realization is higher than the specified projects;
– increase in the international student's and teaching mobility between the countries participants of the «One Belt — One Road» project;
2.2. Main tasks of the center are:
– holding actions in the field of a program implementation of «Nurly Zhol»;
– provision to physical persons and legal entities of a possibility of receipt of legal advice bureaus, including on a paid basis;
– a possibility of studying and use of materials of practice of activities of the authorized bodies involved in a program implementation of «Nurly Zhol» and «One Belt and One Road» (one belt - one road), their uses in joint research activities;
– the joint publication of results of researches within projects on sales problems of programs;
– the organization of the academic mobility of students of HEi of the countries of participants of the One Belt and One Road program (one belt - one road).
– creation of the effective mechanism of exchange of information between scientists of the countries, establishing contacts and their use for the purpose of development of a cooperation.
2.3. The center interacts and governs the relations with educational and structural divisions of university according to structure, outgoing organizational and administrative and regulating documents of a management, the Charter of university.
Spheres of activity of the center:
- the analysis of projects of the entities, the organizations, the company and individual entrepreneurs on compliance to the current legislation in the field of economic and other cooperation between the participating countries of the «One Belt and One Road program» (one belt - one road);
- information and other servicing, organization of seminars, exhibitions, fairs, sales of products of innovative activities;
- holding trainings, seminars, master classes for the purpose of training and an explanation of the current legislation and the international documents and programs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- rendering consulting services, publishing activities, project works based on agreements.
Activities of the Center are carried out:
- scientists of the al-Farabi Kazakh National university and the involved experts;
- the trainees-researchers and trainees affiliated from higher education institutions and others the organization of the country and the abroad;
- students as accomplishment doctor's, master, theses and other projects in the field.
On the finished projects the reports considered and approved at meetings of the Academic council of faculty are constituted.
- ECONOMIC BASES OF ACTIVITY
3.1. Economic activity of the Center is performed due to attraction of external financial resources (grants, sponsor’s supports), and also receipts from implementation of the signed agreements and agreements, sponsor’s means of foreign HEI.
3.2. Financial means of the Center are formed from:
- financings of the researches conducted by the Center and also implementation of innovative activities, educational activities, and also funds of the basic researches raised by al-Farabi Kazakh National university;
- from the means arriving as target financing of the researches which are carried out on grants of the state scientific funds;
- from the means arriving from customers including foreign, on performance of works under agreements (contracts);
- money is spent according to the estimate by the approved vice rector for scientific and innovative activities.
3.3. The center performs the financial and economic activity according to regulations of the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Money of the Center arrives on the settlement account of al-Farabi Kazakh National university and from total income of the Center the university holds 15%, and for work 85% are allocated to the Center.
3.4. The center gratuitously uses the areas (audiences, library, computer classes) al-Farabi Kazakh National university.
4. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND MANAGEMENT
4.1. The center is headed by the Director appointed by the Rector of al-Farabi Kazakh National university based on the individual employment contract in limits and an order of RK established by the current legislation.
4.2. The director submits directly to the Rector, the vice rector for scientific and innovative activities of al-Farabi Kazakh National university. The director prepares draft agreements and contracts for accomplishment of research and other works, including with the entities and organizations of the country and abroad.
4.3. The main functions of the director are:
- implementation of a management of activities of the Center;
- representation for consideration of the Academic Council of faculty work plans, preparation of reporting documentation on results of activities of the center;
- preparation of draft agreements and agreements, including with the foreign organizations;
- the order all material resources within the approved plans and estimates;
- ensuring accomplishment of the obligations undertaken the centers before university.
4.4. Center is coordinated by the Dean of the Law Faculty of Al-Farabi Kazakh National university. The center carries out the work based on the principles of openness, self-sufficiency, turnover of members, voluntary.
The center consists of five sectors:
- Consulting sector natural and legal persons;
- The External Relations Sector;
- Documentary maintenance sector;
- Media and marketing;
- Sector of academic mobility.
4.5. The Centre’s activities are supervised - vice-rector for scientific and innovative activities.
5. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF STAFF OF SCIENTIFIC CENTER
5.1. Staff of the Center bears responsibility for proper observance of the job responsibilities according to the current legislation of RK, for observance of regulations of the Code of a corporate culture of the teacher and employee of al-Farabi Kazakh National university, for the proper organization and efficiency of activities of the Center, for safety of property and information security.
5.2. The staff of the Center bears responsibility the Legislation of RK an order responsibility for:
- violation of the rights and freedoms, advantages of the identity of studying (students) and the staff of the center;
- violation of safety requirements on preserving life and health of studying (students) and the staff of the center;
- violation of requirements for ensuring safety and functioning of the transferred center of a technical equipment for ensuring scientific activities as operational use.
5.3. The staff of the Center has the right:
- on attraction of economic agreements and agreements to be contractors in case of their execution;
- on a performance with an initiative of enhancement of work of the Center and agreement performance and agreements;
- on use of classroom fund, objects and the equipment of material and technical resources of university (audio – and video equipment, the multimedia equipment, library stock);
- on protection of author's rights on the received documents of research activities;
- on a request for payment for the performed work according to signed by the agreement and the agreement and payment terms of al-Farabi Kazakh National university;
- on participation in the academic exchange to leave in HEI and the scientific organizations of the countries of participants of the One Belt and One Road program (one belt - one road).
5.4. Obligations of staff of the scientific and consulting center:
- qualitatively and at the scheduled time to carry out the obligations assigned to it by conditions of economic agreements and the agreement;
- to use a logo of university in all presentation materials;
- to regulate activities of the center in the order established by the Charter of university and Regulations;
- to comply with the conditions determined by economic agreements and agreements including requirements of nondisclosure;
- to fulfill other liabilities assigned to it by the Director of the Center necessary for normal functioning of the Center on a grant basis;
- to represent results of activities of the center to hearing at meetings of the Academic council of university and department.
6. ACCOUNT AND REPORTING
6.1. The center annually submits the Annual statement about results of the carried-out research works and the financial reporting to the Academic Council of law department and in Department on science and innovative activities of al-Farabi Kazakh National university, and also interim statements at the request of Department.
6.2. The director annually represents to department on science and innovative activities the schedule and reports in department on science and innovative activities for schedule performance of work at the request of the staff of department on science and innovative activities. The basis of plans is constituted by the program of «Nurly Zhol», thematic plans, draft agreements with customers, tactical researches of the market and assessment of the consumer demand.
7.1. The center independently determines the directions of the activities according to the Development strategy of al-Farabi Kazakh National university.
7.2. For the purpose of the organization of effective research and innovative activities of the Center it is performed:
- thematic planning and determination of priorities, support of the innovative purposes;
- attraction of financial assignments from various sources;
- monitoring of domestic and foreign research experience;
- holding seminars, trainings, master classes.
8. COMPENSATION OF EMPLOYEES OF THE CENTER
8.1. Labor relations with the employee of the Center it is regulated by the employment contract in which payment terms, terms of the agreement, quality requirement of products, other questions which are of interest to the employer and the worker according to the labor law RK make a reservation.
The order and wages system, the size of the funds allocated for compensation of workers are determined of al-Farabi Kazakh National university in accordance with the established procedure.
9. INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
9.1. International cooperation is determined by the agreements and agreements signed by University and faculty.
International cooperation of the center covers the following directions:
- collateral execution of researches and scientific projects on a self-supporting basis;
- mutual exchange, preparation and training of a scientific personnel;
- holding joint international conferences and seminars;
- individual and joint with foreign higher education institutions and the scientific organizations of the publication by results of the conducted researches.
10.1. Liquidation of the Center is carried out by the order of the Rector of al-Farabi Kazakh National university on the basis of the decision of the Academic council of al-Farabi Kazakh National university.