Higher School of Economics and Business: key facts
- Founded in 1949, the first Dean was the Honored scientist of Kazakhstan, professor Fyodor Zherebyatyev.
- The biggest and oldest center of high qualified personnel training in the Republic of Kazakhstan, master and PhD’s on a wide range of economic programs.
- Faculty and staff consist of venerable and young scientists , who continue scientific traditions and schools of well-known Kazakhstan economists, worked in Al-Farabi KazNU at different times.
- For almost 70-years history, 15000 specialists of economic profiles, 270 candidates and doctors of economic sciences, 2000 masters and PhD’s have graduated from the School.
- Main reasons for annual choosing the Graduate School of Economics and Business of Al-Farabi KazNU by more than a half of applicants, i.e. state educational grants holders are:
- Our graduates are successful, competitive and demanded in all spheres: business, science, education, national and international companies, at state service;
- There is a possibility for our students, masters and PhDs to have classes in any of three languages: Kazakh, Russian and English; they choose individual educational trajectory and training mode;
- There is also a possibility for them to get additionally a diploma of a foreign university on a double-diploma programs;
- Our students from the very beginning join to scientific-research activities, participating in scientific projects of leading scientists;
- Our students have all possibilities to self-development and self-improvement by active participation in University’s life.
Welcome to Alma mater of ХХІst centuries’ economists!