Educational and Methodical Association of
Republican Educational and Methodical Council (REMC)
Scientific secretary of EMA REMC:
Doctor of Philology, professor Syrgakbaeva Akmaral Salimzhanovna
Staff of the EMA:
Telgaraeva Laura Berdigulovna
Karkanova Aigul Zholdubaevna
Contact telephone number: +7 (727) 377-33-33, intercom telephone 1152 (staff)
Areas of Educational and Methodical Associations (EMA) activities
The Educational and Methodical Association (hereinafter EMA) operates on the basis of the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the establishment of the Republican Educational and Methodical Council of higher and postgraduate education and Educational and Methodical Associations in the areas of training and approval of the regulations on their activities” No. 562 from October 12, 2018.
The EMA on the base of Al-Farabi KazNU is a consultative and advisory working body in the system of higher and postgraduate education of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The EMA management is carried out by the Republican Educational and Methodological Council of Higher and Postgraduate Education under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The EMA includes representatives of higher and postgraduate education organizations of Kazakhstan, that carry out training in the relevant field of education, representatives of employers, associations of employers, international intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental organizations and other interested bodies, pedagogical and scientific workers.
The subject of the EMA includes:
- interaction of higher and postgraduate education organizations, representatives of employers, accreditation agencies and other organizations in order to improve the external and internal Quality Assurance Systems of higher and postgraduate education;
- preparation of recommendations for improving State Compulsory Educational Standard of higher and postgraduate education, and a classifier of training areas in higher and postgraduate education;
- preparation of recommendations on the formation of learning outcomes in areas of training in higher and postgraduate education in accordance with the national Qualifications framework, Industry qualifications frameworks and professional standards;
- monitoring the supervised areas of training on the subject of staff, literature, electronic databases and other necessary resources availability;
- examination, reviewing of textbooks, teaching aids, test items, educational publications of various levels in the supervised areas of training in higher, postgraduate and post-secondary technical training education;
- preparation of recommendations on the defining specialized subjects for Unified National Testing, Complex Testing of applicants who enter the higher education organizations, as well as disciplines of External Evaluation of Educational Achievements of students in higher education organizations;
- preparation of recommendations for improving the content of Study Programs and training methods, taking into account the expectations and requirements of the employer as a consumer of educational services;
- world practice analysis and generalization, including foreign universities, with the aim of developing methodologies of a recommendatory nature to create internal and external Quality Assurance systems for the educational process.