School supervisors, advisors
OUT OF POSITION ABOUT THE SCHOOL OF CURATOR-ADVISER AL-FARABI Kazakh University National
School supervisors, advisors created in order to improve psycho-pedagogical and methodological competence supervisors, advisors of the University.
1. School supervisors, advisors (SCA) a structural unit of the innovative educational system of the University. al-Farabi.
2. In its activities, School supervisors, advisors are in accordance with current legislative regulations, the State program of advanced education of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2020, concepts of educational work, the University statutes, Rules and academic regulations, orders and directives of the Dean's office.
Main tasks and activities of the School supervisors, advisors
The main objectives of the School supervisors, advisors are:
- Improve the theoretical and methodological level of training supervisors, advisors but questions of psychology and pedagogy of educational work.
- Introduce the curators with new educational technologies and modern forms and methods of work with students.
- Development of criteria and indicators for monitoring the work of curators mazerov.
Orientation supervisors, advisors on the transition from fragmentation of educational activities to create a truly humanitarian environment and professional-pedagogical relations.
- Promoting the creation of innovative educational environment of training and education based on educational and psychological consultation.
Functions of School supervisors, advisors:
- Develops scientific-methodical recommendations, manuals on the basic directions of work of curators-advisors.
- Conducts round tables, conferences with the participation of curators.
- Organizes lectures, seminars, workshops, interactive sessions, etc.
- Carries out the presentation of teaching materials.
- Organizes anachis curatorial open hours:
- Organizes consultations for young curators advisors;
- Conducts research on curatorial - advisership activities;
- Develops proposals and recommendations.
Within the Winter School young teachers 16 January 2017
in the first hall of the higher school of Economics and business were trained teachers by Department of General and ethnic pedagogic for all faculties of the University:
1) Algozhaeva N. S., candidate of pedagogical Sciences, acting Professor - workshop "Pedagogical skills of the teacher of the higher school"
2) Mukasheva A. B., doctor of pedagogical Sciences, acting Professor: seminar "Organization of seminars with the use of innovative methods and forms of education".
Young teachers demonstrated a high level of interest in improving their teaching skills, motivation for the use of innovations in the educational process.