7th International Conference, Building Cultural Bridges: Integrating Languages, Linguistics, Literature, Translation, Journalism, Economics and Business into Education.
7th International Conference, Building Cultural Bridges:
Integrating Languages, Linguistics, Literature, Translation, Journalism, Economics and Business into Education
Our mission is to promote intercultural tolerance and dialogue.
Suleyman Demirel University in partnership with the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University and International Ataturk Alatoo University, Kyrgyzstan, invite the scholars, researchers and educators to the 7th International Conference, Building Cultural Bridges: Integrating Languages, Linguistics, Literature, Translation, Journalism, Economics and Business into Education.
The purpose of the conference is to focus on intercultural communication, peace and tolerance in culturally diverse communities, interfaith dialogue and tolerance, strengthening ties and links between different cultures, communities and countries via education. Also, the conference will create a good platform for the participants to establish fruitful cooperation sustaining academic mobility and research projects.
Conference events will include morning reception at our university, luncheon, coffee, tea and snack breaks. Our international guests will enjoy traditional Kazakh dinner and sightseeing of the city with a local guide.
We look forward to seeing you in Kazakhstan – the Land of Enchanted Horizons and Almaty city also known as the City of Apples.
- Lingua-cultural conceptology and cultural succession of generations
- Basic Dimensions and New Tendencies in Linguistics
- Contemporary Cultural Issues in Literary Studies: past, present and future
- Contemporary Topical Problems of Translation Studies
- Teaching Languages for Intercultural Communication: perspectives and opportunities
- Turkic Studies in the Context of Intercultural Dialogue: accomplishments and new concepts
- Topical areas of research in Contemporary Russian Language
- Communication and mass media: Between conflict and peace-building
- The Kazakhstani model of interethnic, tolerant and social harmony: significance, history and values
- Methodological Bases of Multilingual Educational System
- Technology assisted learning
- Contemporary issues of Post-Communist Central Asia
- Cultural issues in Business and Economic Research
Round Table discussion topics:
- Issues and perspectives of teaching and learning languages (SL, FL)
- Language identity and ethnic renaissance
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English and Turkish