Kazakhstan is a unique country in terms of its versatility, multilingualism and multiconfessionalism. Every year on September 22, Kazakhstan celebrates a unique holiday “Day of languages of the people of Kazakhstan”, which unites representatives of more than a hundred ethnic groups.
As part of the implementation of the project “Ainalandy Nurlandyr” and the program “Rukhani Zhagyru” teachers of the Department of General Linguistics and European Languages of the Faculty of Philology and World Languages, together with students of the specialty “Foreign Language: Two Foreign Languages” invite everyone to attend a festive online event dedicated to Day of languages of the people of Kazakhstan “Language is a symbol of friendship and harmony”.
The partners of the event are
- Representative office of Rossotrudnichestvo in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Consulate General of the Russian Federation in the city of Almaty;
- Baku State University (Azerbaijan Republic);
- Russian Center of the “Russian World” Foundation of Baku State University;
- Namangan State University (Republic of Uzbekistan);
- Russian cultural center of the Namangan region of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Public Foundation “Right to Love” (Republic of Kazakhstan);
- Center “Russian language and culture” al-Farabi KazNU.
Time: 21.09.2020, 18.00.
Conference ID: 998 771 2251
Access code: 1010
Organizers: Associate Professors of the Department of General Linguistics and European Languages Mukanova Z.A., Umatova Zh.M., teachers Dushayeva K.M., Abdullayeva F.M