On may 30, 2020 at 13.00, the Department of world history, historiography and source studies held an international webinar dedicated to the day of al-Farabi KazNU Graduate. The webinar was attended by graduates of KazNU of different years ( 1974, 1975, 1982, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2010, 2015), working in universities, research institutes, state institutions, archives of Astana, Almaty and regions of Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan. The purpose of the international webinar: to unite all graduates of KazNU, to form a concept of mentoring, to share the results of the Department and the University, to establish cooperation.
At the opening of the webinar, the rector of KazNU named after al-Farabi Galymkayyr Mutanuly Mutanov and the President of the Association of graduates of KazNU, doctor of law, Professor Kairat Abdirazakuly Mami made a welcoming speech.
Participants of the webinar supported the idea of mentoring, proposed by K. Mami.
Video greetings were made by graduates of al-Farabi Kazakh national University:
1. Abuseitova Meruert Kuatovna-doctor of science member-cor. An RK, graduate of S. M. Kirov KazGU in 1974.
2. Chepurko G. I.-Head. Department, Institute of sociology of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, graduate of al-Farabi KazNU in 1982
3. Zhakey Gabiden Adilbekuly-Historian, Chairman of the public Fund of Musrepov, graduate of al-Farabi KazNU 1995
4. Aitbayev Askar Baizakuly-L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian national University, master of arts, teacher, graduate of al-Farabi KazNU 2010
5. Kuketova Aigerim-L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian national University, 2nd year doctoral student, graduate of al-Farabi KazNU 2010
6. Kazez Kairat-Head of the Department of physical culture and sports of the akimat of Mendykarinsky district of Kostanay region, graduate of al-Farabi KazNU 2010
7. Alibekov Sayat-doctoral Student at the Erciyes University of Kayseri, Turkey, graduate of al-Farabi KazNU 2015
Graduates of the Department, doctor of Economics, Professor Yermekbayev Zharas Akishevich, Ph. D. prof. Baltabayeva K. N.
During the webinar, ideas were exchanged on how to develop mentoring and collaboration in the future.