The Faculty of International Relations is the youngest faculty of the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, founded in 1995. The Faculty is the center of training of Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D in 4 specialities:
- International Relations;
- International Law;
- Regional Studies;
- World Economics.
Education is carried out within 3 specialised and 2 language chairs:
- Chair of International Relations and Foreign Policy of the RK;
- Chair of International Law;
- Chair of Regional Studies and World Economics;
- Chair of Foreign Languages;
- Chair of Modern Orient Languages.
The Faculty works in broad co-operation with foreign embassies, international organisations` representative bodies, foreign companies, cultural centres.