Faculty teachers, permanent members of the university, national and international scientific and educational conferences, symposia and seminars.
Department of Korean and Japanese Studies:
Lectures visiting professors
Профессор, д.и.н. Лаумулин М.С. «Восток в системе международных отношений».
Профессор Ким Ый Гон (Республика Корея) «Как публиковать статью в рейтинговых журналах»
Профессор Ким Ю Ын (Республика Корея). Тема лекций «История политики Южной Кореи».
Галиев А.А., д.и.н., доцент. «Мифологизированные истории Китая и Японии».
Шаймарданова Н.Ж., к.п.н. «Социально-политическое развитие Японии и Кореи: проблема «традиция-модернизация».
Дадабаева Т. Профессор Phd «Методы исследований в социальных науках».
Department of Chinese Studies:
Department of Arabic and Iranian Studies:
Department of Turkology and Indology Studies:
Department of Chinese Studies:
April 22, 2010 were discussed in the Central Asian Studies at the meeting with scientists from the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences (SHAON), namely, the director of the Institute of Eurasian SHAON, deputy director of the Center for the Study of SCO SHAON, an expert on geopolitical stability in Central Asia and regional cooperation in energy, Prof. Dr. Yu Tszyanhua, director of the Center for Russian Studies SHAON, an expert in relations between Russia and Central Asian countries, Prof. Dr. Pan Daveyem, deputy department director of International Security, a specialist in foreign policies of Central Asian countries and the theory of non-traditional security, an assistant professor, Ph.D. Fu Rong, Secretary General of the SCO Research Center SHAON, a specialist in the energy space between Russia and the CIS countries and overseas Chinese in Central Asia, assistant professor Li Lifan, deputy director of the department of Russia and Central Asia, Secretary General of the Research Center of Russia, a specialist in Russian foreign policy and relations between the SCO and regional international organizations, an assistant professor Zhang Tszyaizhunom. Agreement on international cooperation include the implementation of several international research projects with Chinese scientists.
March 30, 2010 Department of Chinese Studies in conjunction with the Confucius Institute organized a National Contest. Grants and awards granted Gen.konsulstvom China in Almaty, the Confucius Institute, the Bank of China in Kazakhstan. (3 grants in Lanzhou University, a grant-preparatory courses, a grant-in graduate school).
April 27, 2010 kitaevedneiya Department organized a roundtable discussion on "Contemporary Xinjiang" with Chief Editor Korshi "Faisulla Ibrahim.
- Scientific and practical significance of the event: reached certain agreements on cooperation in joint research issledvany, questions on the issues discussed during the workshops, are widely used in teaching, research PPP faculty in the publication of manuals.
Department Japanese studies:
1.Shorina DA, Borankuova C. Statement of the scientific presentations at the international symposium on strengthening relations with the countries of Central Asia - 15-16 July 2010y. Japan - University of Tsukuba.
2. Shorina DA, Nurelova A. - Speech to the scientific presentations at the international seminar "The experience of teaching Japanese language in the Turkic-speaking countries of" 28 - 31 August 2010 Ankara. Turkey.
3. Ryspekova N.S , Statement by a scientific report at the International Conference for Japanese Language Teachers of CIS countries 29.10.2010 Moscow, Russia.
4. Teachers of Japanese language department took part in the international seminar "The experience of teaching Japanese language in Central Asia" - 30mA 2010 in Almaty KazNU of Al-Farabi.
5. Balakayeva LT played on the theme "Yaponovedenie in Kazakhstan at the meeting
round table on "Research on Central Asia in Japan" with the participation of Japanese professors. - October 28, 2010 at KISR.
6. Organization and holding a roundtable with the participation of students and undergraduates KazNU. Al-Farabi and Waseda University (Japan) on the theme: Kazakhstan-Japan - the language, society and culture. at the crossroads of civilizations 2 - 4 November 2010 Kazakh National University of Al-Farabi. Responsible Balakayeva L.T, Shorin D.A, John Michaux.
7. National Seminar on teaching the Japanese language with language centers and schools with teaching Japanese language at the Department of yaponovedeniya. Responsible - Shorin D.A - Meetings are held once in amonth.
Department of Arabic studies:
The round table "Perspectives of Oriental science with the Deputy Director of the Institute of Oriental Studies. S.h Suleimenova NAN RK dhs, prof. Muminov A.K, where they discussed topical issues of Oriental science in Kazakhstan, scientific topics of relevance in this area, information about the funds of foreign countries that provide grants to scientists, including young people.
April 27, 2011 at the Faculty of Oriental Studies, an international conference, organized jointly with the Egyptian Cultural Center in Kazakhstan, dedicated to 100 anniversary of the prominent Egyptian writer, Nobel Prize laureate Naguib Mahfouz, "Naguib Mahfouz: the memory of Eastern culture." At the conference presentations, scientists from Egypt, Uzbekistan, specialists in Arabic literature from a variety of university-s of Kazakhstan, as well as teachers and students of the department of Arabic Studies Faculty of Oriental Studies. Were reviewed and analyzed the spiritual values embodied in the writings of the great classics of Arabic literature. In deference to Arab culture and guests attending the conference, all presentations and discussions were held in Arabic.