Research projects and research
1) An estimation thermal power plants and nuclear power plants influence on water environment by using water to cool condensers. Leader: Dr., Prof. U.S. Abdibekov.
2) Simulation processes physical influences on heavy fractions of oil for improvement of its physical properties. The head: the senior lecturer, PhD. D.B. Zhakebaev.
3) Development of secure operating system which supports Kazakh language, based on Linux- platforms. Head: Ph.D., Associate Professor A.K. Khikmetov.
4) Modeling of turbulent processes on the basis averaged equations of Navier-Stokes (LES - RANS). Leader: Dr., Prof. U.S. Abdibekov.
5) Development of efficient parallel algorithms for solving mathematics, mechanics, ecology, and physics problems. . Leader: Dr., Prof. U.S. Abdibekov.
6) Mathematical questions of dynamics of an incompressible liquid and studying of effective algorithms of the numerical decision of problems of hydrodynamics. The head: Prof. N.T. Danaev
7) Working out of mathematical nonlinear deformable environments models for decision physical processes in mining industry problems. Leader: Dr., Prof. L.A. Hadzhieva
8) Development of scientifically-methodical bases of perfection educational programs PhD and specialized preparation PhD of doctoral candidates. Leader: Dr., Prof. U.S. Abdibekov.
9) Inverse problems for nonlinear models of mathematical physics: methods and software packages. Leader: Dr., Prof. B.G. Mukanova.
10) Phenomenological study of the problems of turbulence on the basis of mathematical modeling methods. The head: the senior lecturer, PhD. D.B. Zhakebaev.