1) Grant NSF USA DMS-0554841 "Collaboration in Computability". April 1, 2006 - March 31, 2009;
2) The “International Cooperation" program. Project "Turing computability and definability, 2007-2009. Research Project Super wiser”;
Faculty takes part in the international project TEMPUS-ERAMIS «Creation of the Euro-Russian-Central Asian Network of Masters programmers in Computer Science as a Second competence." The project is being carried out jointly with universities in Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, France, Spain, Germany, Finland, Poland and the enterprises of Kazakhstan, Russia and Kyrgyzstan.
1. Project № 10 "Exploration of the influence of turbulence on the ignition of the pulse detonation engine" is being performed in conjunction with the Beijing University of China according to the program "International Cooperation in Science" for 2007 - 2009. Contract with MES RK: № 366 of 22. 10. 2007, № 88 of 18.02.2008
2. Project № 15 "The algorithm and software package for calculating the scheme of the geotechnological proving ground ..." is being performed in conjunction with the RSU of Oil and Gas after I. Gubkin using the Russian program "International Cooperation in Science" for 2007 - 2009. Contract with RK: № 364 of 22. 10. 2007, № 87 of 18.02.2008
3. Project № 7. "The development of hydromechanical models of new ways of improving wells productivity."
(The program "Implementation of the Kazakh scientific projects with foreign scientists, organizations, and using international programs and projects, including the participation of the representatives of the Kazakh Diaspora, 2008-2009") is being fulfilled together with the RSU of Oil and Gas. after I. Gubkin Russia.
4. Project № 12 "The development of the information system of the metal vapor nanostructures spay-coating on to the ceramic substrate of beryllium oxide" is being performed in conjunction with the Voronezh Institute of Electronic Industry (Russia).
1. Russian-Kazakh International Program “Ecological problems of the Baikonur Cosmodrome”, funded by Rosaviakos. (2000-2002)
2. ISTC K-424 Project on the Aral Sea Environmental Program (2002-2005). U.S. Department of State
3. Project on fundamental research and development, "Development of the method for large eddies for hydrodynamics problems using parallel computing technologies and their applying to the environmental problems" (2003-2005)
4. Project of Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan for the development of computer technologies and software products for solving the problems of ecological safety of the oil industry of Kazakhstan. (2002-2005)
5. Development of mathematical models transformation and distribution of products of rocket fuel combustion and its components in the atmosphere over the territory of Kazakhstan for the most encountered weather types in Kazakhstan. (2004)
6. Development of methods of mathematical modeling of heat and mass transfer processes corresponding to both model and real conditions of thermodiffusion on Earth and in microgravity. (2005)
7. Development of mathematical models and software systems for the prediction of dynamic processes in the stratosphere, mesosphere and ionosphere E-layer (quasi-hydrodynamic approach) (2005-2007)
8. The development of the Linux operating system adapted for Kazakhstan (2006)
9. Creating a system of ecological security of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the basis of space-based monitoring and information technologies for urban and industrial areas of Kazakhstan. (2005-2007)
10. Development of mathematical models and numerical methods for calculating turbulent flows on the basis of large eddy simulation (LES) (2006-2008)
11. Development of information technologies to solve environmental problems of Kazakhstan (2007-2009)
12. Mathematical modeling of obtaining new materials and nanostructures in microgravity. (2009)
13. Development of mathematical models for solving turbulence problems on the basis of the ensemble averaged Navier-Stokes equations with the implementation of the method of large eddy simulation (2009-2011)
14. Development of methods and algorithms for high performance computing with the specification and verification of data on the cluster systems to create programs parallel computing using OpenMP directives and MPI procedures. (2009-2011)
15. "Development of scientific and methodological bases for improving Ph.D educational programs and thier relationship to higher and postgraduate education "