School interchanges experience with scientific specialists from a fellow creature and far abroad and similarly send young scientists abroad for in-plant training.
There are 6 scientific groups at HSEB.
The following issues are discussed at the meetings of scientific groups in the frames of major research projects:
- theoretical, methodological and practical issues of Kazakhstan's economy modernization in the period of post-industrial development;
- determination of national economy competitiveness increase;
- financial mechanisms and innovative ways of Kazakhstan’s economy real sector activity increasing.
There are four basic projects of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan in the process of realization at the High School of Economics and Business. The School is a grant holder of the European Commission TEMPUS-TACIS "Entrepreneurial University as a model for proper managerial interrelation among education, science and innovation development".
Each year subject competitions among students of different courses have been organized in order to improve the knowledge and the development of creative thinking, the realization of scientific ideas of students.HSEB students actively participate and win prizes in the Republic Student Olympiad, participate in various competitions for individual scholarships of NBRK and the HalykBank .
In programs of applied researches under the project «National idea as a basis of development of Kazakhstan» on 2 themes Are finished: «the Substantiation of directions and mechanisms of increase of innovative activity of economic systems, as factor of maintenance of national competitiveness» (2007-2009), “the Direction and financial mechanisms efficiency increase in real sector, as factor of maintenance of competitiveness in a context of globalization of a sustainable development of national economy of Kazakhstan” (2007-2009). Results of the spent researches have been formulated in the scientific report «Principles of development of financial model of Kazakhstan in the conditions of globalization» which has been presented to Presidential Administration RK. In the report the forecast of the further development of some separate segments of a financial system of Kazakhstan is presented.
9 projects on competition of programs of basic researches for 2009-2011 of Committee of a science of MON ?E from which 1 it is recognized by the winner - «Increase of competitiveness of real sector of Kazakhstan on the basis of effective development of innovative marketingovo-logistical technologies» have been presented.
The international grants was 4:
- The grant of the Ministry of Economics and budgetary planning ?E together with the Government of Germany «Courses of improvement of qualification of executives in sphere of economy ?E» on Southern region
- Grant TEMPUS-TACIS of the European Commission «Entrepreneurial University as a model for proper managerial interrelation among education, science and innovation development» (2009-2011).
- The international grant of the Government of the USA, in the name of IIE (Washington DC) «Dynamic Equilibrium Model» (2009-2010) - doctor PhD Tleppaev A.M.
- The research grant under the program "Bolashak" in Institute of management (Austria) - Alzhanova N.S. (2010-2011)
In 2010 teachers AOYeA publish 1 monography, 239 articles, including 41 in foreign editions are published. At the Higher school to economy and business since 2008 together with University of S.Demirelja lets out the collection of scientific articles in English in Turkey.