Direction1.5Qualitativeanalysisof differentialequationsandmethods of solvingmathematical physics problems 1. The studyof mathematicalmodelsof filtration theory taking into account mass transferprocessesandtheircomputationalalgorithmsMukhambetzhanovS.T.
Direction 1.6Researchof algorithmicandstructuralquestionsof mathematical logic andalgebra
Direction1.7Research and developmentmodels,methodsand algorithms tocreateintelligentandsecureinformationtechnologies
3. Developmentof problemsof pattern recognition, prediction and controlincomplexintelligentroboticssystemsSholanovK.S., NurtazinA.T.
Direction 1.10 To study problems of computational mathematics and mathematical modeling of physical processes
4. Development of numerical methods for kinematics and kinetostatika motion control of parallel manipulator with cylindrical kinematic pairs Sakabekov A. 5. Determination of the physical characteristics of a multilayer soil in the process of freezing with the data on the land surface physics and linearization of infinite-dimensional spaces. Rysbayuly B.
6. Numerical simulation of hydrodynamics and ecology problems in complex areas Temirbekov N.M. 7. The study of efficient algorithms for numerical solution of problems of hydrodynamics and filtration using high-performance computing systems Danayev N.T. 8. Mathematical modeling of hydrological, climate and energy regimes of small rivers, wind and sun-resistant zones of Kazakhstan and the mathematical basis for selecting the method of effective utilization of the energy potential of renewable energy resources
Serikbaev A.U., Kasymov U.T. 9. Development of mathematical models for solving turbulence problems on the basis of the ensemble averaged Navier-Stokes equations with the implementation of the method of large eddies Zhumagulov B.T., Abdibekov U.S
Direction1.11Currentproblemsin fluid mechanics, gas and plasma
10. Studying stochasticmodelsandmethods for calculatingmultiphase filtrationof immisciblefluidsinsaturatedlayer. Zhapbasbayev U.K.
11. Development of models andmethodsfor exploring hydro and gas dynamicsandheat transferincomplexjetstreams of media with respect to physical and chemical transformations. ErshinSh.A.
12. Development ofthree-dimensional mathematicalmodel ofturbulentreacting flowswith a plasmasourceand theestablishment offundamentallaws two-phase flowcombustion
MeserleV.E 13. The development ofstatistical theory and amethodof mathematicalmodelingof alternatingturbulentflowsNuzhnovY.V. 14. Development ofmethods fordetailednumericalstudiesandto study the propertiesof supersoniccombustionanddetonationof hydrogenin the engineof the newconcept
15. Development of new informationtechnologies aimed atthe use ofparallelcomputing systems anddistributedcomputingnetworkswhile modeling problems ofgeotechnology
TungatarovaM.UalievJ. 16. Development of methods andalgorithmsfor high performance computingwith the specification andverification ofdataon clustersystemsusingOPEN MPandMPIdirectives proceduresZhumagulov B.T, Abdibekov U.S. 17. Creating geographic information systemformonitoring the cityair qualityusing parallelcomputingfor solvingthe atmospheric boundary layer equationsinhigh-performance cluster
Direction1.16. Studyof boundary value problemsfor systems ofdifferentialequations, non-classicalboundary valueproblemsfor differentialequations, asymptotic methodsfor solving singularlyperturbedequations, boundary value problemsof partial differential equationsand theirapplications
18. Investigation ofboundary value problems forpartial differential equationsandnonlinear equations of magnetohydrodynamics, elasticity theory
OrynbasarovM.O. SakhayevS.S. 19. Direct andinversenon-classicalnon-localboundary valueproblemsfor differentialequations
KanguzhinB.I. 20. Asymptotic methods for solvingsingularlyperturbed equation KasymovK.A 21. Posedand Inverseboundary value problemsfor differentialequationswith partial derivatives andtheirapplicationsTemirbolatS.E
Direction1.17. Solving urgentproblemsof mathematicalcontrol theory
22. Developmentof the theoryof controllability,optimalcontrol, stabilityof dynamicalsystemswithcylindrical phase spaceand itsapplicationsAypanovSh.A. 23. Development ofa constructivemethodof solving boundary value problemsof optimal controlanditsapplicationsAisagalievS.A.
Direction1.18. Theory of Universes andminimalmodels