1. Kick-off meeting on the project held from 10 to 11 December 2010, at KSUCTA (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan). From the Republic of Kazakhstan took part: k.g.n, Associate Professor, Head. Department of Geomorphology and Cartography Kerimbai NN k.g.n, Associate Professor, Head. Department of economic, social and political geography Nyusupova GN, Senior Lecturer, Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics, Dr. AA Asylbekova PhD, PhD 3rd year PhD student, Department of Geography, Planning and Inventory Sarsenova IB, PhD 1st year PhD student Department geography, land management and cadastre Kayranbaeva GK
2. Testing and its results, the period of the goals, objectives (see Annex 1)
3. 17-19 May 2011 held a workshop to discuss the curriculum for undergraduates majoring "Geoinformatics", which addressed issues of preparation and work program of training modules and an agreement was reached that the following elective subjects will be included in the curriculum (see . Appendix 2)
4. From 19 to May 20, 2011 at the Kazakh National University. Al-Farabi held a conference on "Geoinformatics in environmental management, and risk resrusami» (V Conference "GIS in Central Asia" - GISTSA 2011), where she met the GIS experts and scholars from Central Asia, the Far and Near Abroad .
5. From 26 October to 1 November 2011, the Tajik Agrarian University named after S. Shotemur (Dushanbe) conducted the second seminar of the project. On the part of Treasury named al-Farabi participated Asylbekova AA Samarhanov KB, Ikanova AS, GK Kayranbaeva