- Developed curriculum for the specialty "Geodesy and Cartography" (bachelor's degree, 2 year on the trajectory of "Geoinformatics" (see Annex 3) for the introduction of specialty "Geoinformatics" in Kazakhstan and the classifier specialties prepared the documentation to obtain a license for training in this area.This curriculum was created with a view of the elective courses of universities: the Salzburg GIS Center, KSUCTA, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, tau Sh. Shotemur and TPU, Dushanbe, Tajikistan. From the EU countries involved Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, United Kingdom;
- Developed curriculum for undergraduate majoring "Geography" (2011, September), which was considered a modular training with specialization "Geoinformatics", taking into account the specification of the direction;
- The project acquired scientific publications and books, guidelines for conducting laboratory studies on GIS application ArcGIS 9.3., As well as subscriptions to scientific journals in the online initiated the construction of bibilioteki on GIS programs;
- Young teachers the Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics and economic, social and political geography Asylbekova AA Samarhanov KB, Ikanova AS, GK Kayranbaeva received training on modern aspects of GIS software (applications ArcGIS Explorer online, get online links to data sources Open Geo Data, on-line program of Open Street Map, which do not require payment and are convenient, available for use), they formed the backbone of the labor group, which currently continues to work to improve the structure of the disciplines: design cards, digital cartography, geographic information sistetemy Kazakhstan, implementing modern GIS technology in the learning process bachelor and masters.
- Strengthen the work of disseminating information about the project and its relevance to students, bachelors Department of Geography and Nature, and other institutions of higher education (distribution of promotional brochures, flyers, work with information on the websites of universities, etc.), project information can be found at www. kaznu.kz a link to the center of Salzburg, Geoinformatics.
- In the future we plan to conduct an intensive English language skills to improve language skills for both the PPP and for the students.
- Continue to work to equip the GIS laboratory of advanced technology, ie updated list of equipment and the name of the coordinator of the project, dealt with issues of financing and receipt of equipment.
- In accordance with the curriculum developed by teachers to keep discipline in accordance with qualifications and experience in the following areas:
Geoinformatics - Kerimbai N. Cartography and geovizualizatsiya - Asylbekova AA Socio-economic cartography - Nyusupova GN New information technology in geography - Nyusupova GN Open GIS technology - Nyusupova GN Current problems in Geoinformatics - Kerimbai N. Expert GIS - Kerimbai N. Spatial data - Sarsenova IB Spatial Analysis - Samarhanov KB - Replies survey suggests that in many countries (Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, etc.) there is no publicly available information on the transparency of the quality assurance process and its outcomes. This equally applies to the accreditation process.Although universities are well aware, this process and often receive feedback from the results, the practice of disclosure of information for students, employers and the general public is less common.