The Department conducts a constant exchange of scientific and teaching staff and training of young scientists in the country and abroad (Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, England, Germany, the United States, Malaysia, Czech Republic, etc.). Graduate students and young scientists every year of practice and participate in international conferences.
The Department has a database of contacts with foreign universities. Undergraduates have the opportunity to attend the lectures of foreign professors. So, economics is actively developing cooperation with foreign universities and scientific centers:
- Fondazione Politecnico Di Milano (Italy),
- Go Group (United Kingdom),
- M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia),
- Koszalin University of Technology (Poland),
- University of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova (Moldova).