Terms competitive selection for two vacancies in the program «Future Twenty Five» JSC «Eurasian Bank» in 2012
Terms competitive selection for two vacancies in the program «Future Twenty Five» JSC «Eurasian Bank» in 2012.
About the program:
Future Twenty Five Program was initiated by the Chairman of the Board Michael Eggleton in 2010. Within five years, program participants are trained in the process of work in five subdivisions of the Bank:
1) Treasury / Assets and Liabilities Management
4) Corporate / small and medium / retail business.
5) Operating a business / technology business / work with troubled loans
Project participants are actively involved in the social life of the Bank of realizing a number of social projects (charity, cooperation with youth organizations and universities, etc.)
Each participant sends to the achievement of a mentor from among the top management of the Bank (Okaev E., Madzhidulla Z., Abdukhalikov T. Mashchyk R. Gossar B. Yermekbayev S. Ayazbaev N., A. Bichurina).
Twice a year, project members meet for a round table with the Chairman of the Board of M. Eggleton to discuss accomplishments, current issues, plans and more.
After graduating from the program, the interns work out in the Bank for 3 years.
The selection of participants in the Program carried out by the Bank according to certain criteria. A candidate for participation in the program must:
1) a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) to study the final year of high school in one of the specialties:
• the economy;
3) have a high index of performance (with a 5-point rating system: the average score of 4.5 - 5, with a rating system of assessment - 80% -100% of total score);
4) be fluent in Russian and English languages, preferably command of the Kazakh and other languages;
5) be willing to work and develop professionally in the banking sector;